There are very few people with”perfect” hair. In fact, what is perfect hair any way? Hollywood will show us in magazines and movies, but is it achievable, should you even try? There are a few things you can do, or avoid doing to make the most of the hair you have been given, helping you get your personal best hair! We all can work toward better hair.
1. Don’t shampoo your hair every day. Skip a day or two to allow the natural oils to condition. Use sulfate free shampoos which contain mild detergents that don’t completely wash away your hair’s moisture. This type of shampoo is also more gentle on your highlights or color.
2. Stay away from heat appliances if at all possible. If you must, then let your hair air dry most of the way before heat styling. Purchase high quality appliances, they are easier on your hair.
3. Choose your conditioner carefully, and according to your hair type. Conditioning with a formula that is too heavy will make your hair lifeless and limp. Using a mask of coconut oil once per week yields amazing results.
4. Have regular trims. Removing split and dry ends will cause your hair to look alive and healthy.
5. Take a natural hair vitamin. By taking a hair specific formula, you give better hair a chance from the inside out. Biotin 5000, B Vitamins, Niacin, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) are all vital nutrients to keep your hair healthy and avoid dry, brittle locks.
Advanced Hair Skin Nails has all the natural ingredients you need to support better hair. You may purchase our formula risk free and with free USA shipping. No reason not to try it!